Microwave Peanut Brittle. I made 20 pounds of this microwave peanut brittle this christmas and no one could believe this was made in the microwave! It comes together in just minutes and tastes amazing.
But, it will harden pretty quickly.
The easiest peanut brittle recipe you'll ever make! Spread thin for brittle candy. And the recipe is from my mom, so it's a little nostalgic for me! In less than an hour you can have crunchy, caramelized sugar with salted, roasted peanuts ready to eat! At nanny's house in july, she surprised us by having a new yummy treat in place of her usual peanut butter cookies. I have changed microwaves and my new one is higher wattage; This microwave peanut brittle takes just six ingredients and ten minutes to make. Allow the microwave peanut brittle to harden before breaking into pieces. This microwave peanut brittle recipe is quick, easy and more than just a little addicting. The easiest peanut brittle recipe you'll ever make! I make this easy microwave peanut brittle every holiday season.
Thank you for reading about Microwave Peanut Brittle, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information about home design visit https://homebuildinginspiration.com/